Monday, September 14, 2026

Headed East Tomorrow and a lil outside garden photo.

 I'm headed East tomorrow for another corrections inspection; it's a female unit this time.   Then the following week, I have a short trip to check out a P&P office for accreditation. 

I hope we can be having some cooler weather; the searing humidity has been dealing with a lot of folks lately. Including me.   With temps hovering in the mid-90s and humidity at 75%. You sweat just by stepping out the door. Other than that, it's the dog days of summer here in the Deep, Deep South-Louisiana. 

Also, just cause others post about their flower beds, etc., I am proud of my Wandering Jew and Lantana, with a hosta thrown in for texture.  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels!

"Tommy" said...

Thank You

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Please stay safe and hydrated. I wish you all the best.